The largest room at Eleven Didsbury Park, and having a distinct “loft-living” feel, the Veranda Suite is a split level room of almost 700 sq ft including its outside veranda.
The ground floor lounge is beautifully furnished along with access onto the terrace and gardens.
The upper-level bedroom is decorated in the same muted colour scheme as the rest of the suite alongside soft, inviting fabrics and furnishings. Views of the garden can be enjoyed from the exclusive private balcony which is accessed from French doors in the bedroom.
Indulgent bathing can be enjoyed in the bedroom itself in the free-standing roll top bath. A walk-in monsoon rain shower is in the separate en-suite bathroom and generous Temple Spa toiletries are also supplied
- Duplex room
- Large Super King size bed
- Two widescreen televisions with Sky box
- CD Stereo
- Working desk with broadband (connection plugs available at reception)
- Direct dial telephone
- Professional hairdryer
- Complimentary butler tray with fresh milk
- Roll top cast iron bath
- Walk in monsoon shower
- Separate comfortable lounge area with a large sofa and dining area
- Seating area on the terrace
- Private upstairs balcony
- Views of the Victorian walled garden
The pictures shown are taken from The Veranda Suite and other features of Eleven Didsbury Park.